Welcome to the LIME Connection III Conference Program Rich Media Page. In order to access video footage of all the Keynote presentations and listen to the audio files of the other presentations held during the conference you will first need to become a LIME Network member.
You must be a member of the LIME Network website to view and download the photos. Please log on in the left hand column in order to access the page. Please follow the link to the keynote presentations.
The Ngangkari Traditional Healers – Mr Andy Tikilari, Mr Toby Ginger and Mr Rupert Peter with Linda Rive
A/Professor Noel Hayman – Inala Indigenous Health Service and The University of Queensland
A/Proffessor Marcia Anderson – University of Manitoba
Hon. Warren Snowdon – Australian Minister for Indigenous Health, Rural and Regional Health and Regional Service Delivery
Professor Ian Anderson – The University of Melbourne
You must be a member of the LIME Network website to view and download the photos. Please log on in the left hand column in order to access the page. Please follow the link to the conference presentations.
Audio of the conference presentation is under the session titles:
- Student pathways: Recruitment, retention and admissions
- What are desirable graduate attributes in Indigenous health?
- Sustainable curriculum practice
- Assessing Indigenous health
- Ensuring culturally safe clinicians: Part 1
- Ensuring culturally safe clinicians: Part 2
- Systems and structures in Indigenous health education
- Curriculum tools
- Swimming against the mainstream: The challenge of encusing culturally safe care to, through and beyond hospital
- Remote and rural perspectives
- Indigenous simulated patients – a Master class