- About Us
- Curriculum Framework
- Accreditation Tools ~ NEW!
- Critical Reflection Tool
- Good Practice Case Studies
- Resource Hub
- Slice of LIME Seminars
- LIME Newsletters
- ANZAHPE Journal
- LIME Connection VII ~ NEW!
- LIME Connection VI
- LIME Connection V
- LIME Connection IV
- LIME Connection III
- LIME Connection II
- LIME Connection I
Disclaimer and Copyright
The LIME Network has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this website was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published.
- The LIME Network gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material;
- no reliance should be made by any user on the material, but instead the user should check for confirmation with the originating or authorising faculty, department or other body;
- and the LIME Network reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on the LIME Network website in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify us at email@example.com or at The LIME Network, Level 2, 161 Barry Street, The University of Melbourne 3010.
The LIME Network provides external links as a service to users of its website. In providing an external link, the LIME Network does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.
This website is copyright © the LIME Network.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in this website as a whole is owned by the LIME Network. The copyright in some materials incorporated within this website is owned by third parties.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, or parts of this website solely for your information, research or study, but only if you do not modify the copy from the way it appears on the LIME Network website.