- About Us
- Curriculum Framework
- Accreditation Tools ~ NEW!
- Critical Reflection Tool
- Good Practice Case Studies
- Resource Hub
- Slice of LIME Seminars
- LIME Newsletters
- ANZAHPE Journal
- LIME Connection VII ~ NEW!
- LIME Connection VI
- LIME Connection V
- LIME Connection IV
- LIME Connection III
- LIME Connection II
- LIME Connection I
Full Price: AU$1070 (after 20 Jan 2017)
2 Day Registration AU$600
The full registration fee includes:
- Tuesday 4 April 2017: Conference Situated Learning Day, transport, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea - You Yangs, Vic
- Wed 5-Fri 7 April 2017: Conference Sessions, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea - Etihad Stadium, Docklands
- Thursday 6 April 2017: LIMElight Awards Dinner - Melbourne Museum, Carlton
- LIME Connection VII Conference Pack & Tshirt
- The e-cart only accepts credit card payments. If you need to pay by other means, please contact the LIME team directly.
- All rates include GST where applicable. Rates will be adjusted on the payments page for international delegates not paying in Australian Dollars to reflect GST requirements.
- LIME Connection social functions (LIMElight Awards Dinner and Closing Event) are included in your registration fee. An additional guest ticket may be purchased for the LIME Connection dinner.
- During Day One, Tuesday 4th April at the You Yangs, participants will undertake a program including cultural activities and situated learning examples. There will be a keynote address on this day. Transport for delegates to the You Yangs on 4th April will be arranged by LIME.
- All session are open to all delegates, (in the past LIME Connection has included concurrent sessions for Indigenous and non-Indigenous participants). For reporting purposes we do ask that you identify as Indigenous or non-Indigenous in registration.
- We will do our best to cater for your dietary needs. If you have indicated Halal or Kosher dietary requirements, you will be provided with a vegetarian meal. Should you require alternative meal arrangements please contact the LIME Network.
- Accommodation should be booked well in advance. Delegates are responsible for their own accommodation bookings and payment. Please see the list of recommended accommodation options on our website.
- On check out, you will be required to log in to make your payment. If you attended LIME Connection in 2011, 2013 or 2015, you may already have an e-cart account. Click "recover here" under Existing Customers on check out, if you have forgotten your password.
- If you require childcare facilities during LIME Connection, please contact LIME staff to discuss childcare options.