- About Us
- Curriculum Framework
- Accreditation Tools ~ NEW!
- Critical Reflection Tool
- Good Practice Case Studies
- Resource Hub
- Slice of LIME Seminars
- LIME Newsletters
- ANZAHPE Journal
- LIME Connection VII ~ NEW!
- LIME Connection VI
- LIME Connection V
- LIME Connection IV
- LIME Connection III
- LIME Connection II
- LIME Connection I
This year the LIME Connection Program will be available via an online app. We encourage all delegates to access the app to view the program, presentation abstracts, author biographies, information on social events, maps, and contact details for delegates. Printed copies of the full Program are available to those who requested one at registration.
To get the app on your phone or tablet:
- Access the App Store on iOS decices and the Play Store on Android
- If you are using a Blackberry or Windows phone, you'll need to use the web version of the App, found at W:https://crowd.cc/s/wsnG
- Search for 'LIME 2017' then tap 'Download' or 'Install'. After installing a new icon will appear on the home screen.
The LIME Network is on Twitter! Delegates are encouraged to tweet during the conference, using #LIME2017 – you can follow us @LIME__Network. During the event, we will be running a competition for the best conference photos. Tag your photos on Twitter with #LIME2017 to be in the running to win!
The registration desk is located at Peppers Hotel, 679 La Trobe St, Docklands (Tuesday) and Etihad Stadium, Harbour Esplanade entry via steps off Harbour Esplanade opposite the Cow up a Tree Sculpture, or along promenade — adjacent to Door 9 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday). LIME staff members and event staff will be available at the registration desk throughout each day.
The registration desk will be open on:
- Tuesday 4 April at Peppers Hotel Docklands from 7:45am;
- Wednesday 5 April at Etihad Stadium from 8:00am and throughout the day;
- Thursday 6 April at Etihad Stadium from 8:00am and throughout the day;
- Friday 7 April at Etihad Stadium from 8:00am to 12:30pm.
Delegates should collect their name badges and conference materials at the registration desk upon arrival.
A board near the registration desk will contain up-to-date information about program changes and will be the site for other messages to be posted on conference days.
All presenters must submit their PowerPoint presentations on a memory stick to the Registration Desk, prior to 8:45am on the morning of their session.
Wireless internet is available at Etihad Stadium. Access the internet by opening your wifi options and choosing Etihad Wifi. Then accept Etihad's terms and conditions.
Please ensure that all mobile phones are turned off or are on silent mode during conference sessions.